Monday, December 27, 2010

BodyMedia Fit and starting again

   It's been a long, relaxing, unhealthy fall. Getting into new habits and celebrations with my man, who moved in with me in September. We've both gained weight, as I have enjoyed learning to cook for two. Now we have to try to lose weight together. He bought a gym membership so that we could go together. I got a BodyMedia Fit armband for Christmas. This is similar to the "BodyBugg" people are familiar with from The Biggest Loser. I've only worn in two days and I LOVE IT!!
    It will help me become more accountable and their food logging program is so easy AND it helps measure sleep efficiency. Can't wait to plug it in every day and see how many calories I've burned and how many steps I've taken.
    Going to cut out the soda and the fast food again and we are trying to limit our eating out in January to just our "monthaversary." (Gotta celebrate something til you get to one year together, right?!)
    Already "lost" 6 lbs in 2 days....gotta love water retention and TOM!?! :/

2 comments:

  1. i have heard of body bugg and have always wanted to try but not pay for it lol yeah for you guys working together and getting back on track

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my Meatless Monday Challenge post. Hope you found some good recipes to try :)

    ReplyDelete