Tuesday, July 27, 2010

All shook up

Lost 4lbs this week.

How the hell did that happen?!? I didnt work out besides one hour spent walking around a pool. (Who am I kidding... most of it was relaxing in pool...I walked in it for about 20 minutes.) I didn't eat horrible...but this was no "diet food" week.

I guess that I am bound to lose some weight just for the fact that I'm not eating fast food anymore and barely any soda. For the last few months before this challenge... I might have eaten fast food 4-8 times a week. "I'd like a #3 with no pickles and a Dr. Pepper, please!"

I almost can't believe how much I used to eat it and that I haven't had any for 57 days! I don't crave it anymore. I have wanted some burgers but I made some at home and used onions and tomatoes and real cheese. I may tempt my fast food fast by trying a new McD's smoothie that I printed off a coupon for....but no solid food! I know its better to make my own at home..but sometimes you just get sick of preparing food.

So....I"m gonna go take my mother to see "Elvis on Tour" on Thursday. She is a huge Elvis fan (I'm more of a closet fan) and because this would have been his 75th year, they are putting on a one night special event at Theaters nationwide. It will feature concert performance footage never before seen and offstage documentary content that hasn't been seen since the original premiere in 1972. He was an amazing performer...and I am excited. http://www.cinemark.com/elvis.asp

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the 4lbs loss. Thats Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on a roll! So happy for you and your 57 day fast food free time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!! that is awesome. even the not craving part is awesome!! i still crave a fountain drink and french fries every now and then lol

    go elvis!! have fun

    ReplyDelete