Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New month...

Who wants to go work out when you can spend the weekend with your new man watching movies, fireworks and gardening?!

I am proud of the healthy choices I have been making...even as we are going out to eat. Chicken sandwich with veggies (1/2 bun.)

This month I have challenged myself to continue the "no fast food" and instead of NO soda... go to one soda a week. I did a bowling mystery shop this past weekend and had to order food and a beverage. I had decided to treat myself to my first Dr. Pepper in over 35 days. I was sooo excited... and then they informed me that the closest thing they had was Pepsi. :( I had mentally prepared for my soda...so Pepsi would have to do but I didnt even finish it. Instead of a bowl of greasy fries or onion rings... we shared 2 egg rolls. Overall pretty decent night...gotta love free (or reimbursed) entertainment.

Weigh in is tomorrow. I'm hoping/expecting just a pound or so. I will be happy with that though because I didnt specifially work out at all besides a 2 mile walk almost a week ago.

1 comment:

  1. so happy that you are enjoying some time with your new guy. always fun to share a holiday with people you adore.

    i have been really tempted to get a soda lately but luckily i have not given in yet. lol

    ReplyDelete