Friday, July 23, 2010

Life takes over

Still can't find motivation to work out. I feel so tight and stressed and I KNOW that I feel better when I work out. Its 100 degrees outside and I just can't convince myself to drive to the gym...which isn't cool enough...and get all sweaty.

Went to the Y yesterday to use their pool (because they are open when there are heat advisories) and spent 30+ minutes walking the pool...so I did get in some exercise. I love the water but my gym doesnt have a pool. Can't go today/this weekend because they are having a swim meet.

On other news.. my aunt died after less than 24 hours in hospice care. I am saddened by it but I honestly didnt know her very well and haven't seen her in many years. My issue with it is whether or not to go to the funeral. I know my dad will be upset and probably cry and the only other time I've seen him do that is at his father's funeral. That is sooo hard for me to handle cause then I lose it.

On top of this ... my bills are all coming around to kick me in the ass. My water got turned off with no notice after my automatic payment failed a few days prior. Its just hard to support living in a house on $8 an hour unemployment :(

SO....can you say STRESS....which, again, I know is helped by working out. I really am feeling it... I physically feel horrible today. I know that I'll feel better if I work out. I thought if I "verbalized" some of my stress and thinking through this blog...perhaps I'll get beyond some of it and find my way to my car...to get to the gym today. Perhaps, somewhere, I can find some motivation.

3 comments:

  1. There's really no other answer other than, just do it. You owe it to yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, so sorry about the stress. Been there. What Katy said!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i understand the whole money thing. we were excited to have money to pay off a few things and then got hit with bad luck. but you have to keep moving and like katy said just do it

    ReplyDelete