Friday, July 30, 2010

15 pounds and my clothes still don't fit any better :(

OK..so I hit 15lbs lost this week and I was getting ready to go out to see the Elvis event with my mom last night and I couldn't find anything to wear :(

It was totally a "fat day"! TOM is this week and SO didn't help but I need a NSV. I want something to fit just a little bit better. I probably need to lose another 20lbs to fit well into a portion of my wardrobe. Last time I lost weight I was working out every day so I think that defintely added to the quicker physical changes.

BLEH is totally how I feel.

I really want to end this challenge with a push. My goal for this summer was 35lbs...which leaves 20 lbs for the last month of August. I don't think that is going to happen but I've not tried very hard yet either.

Losing 15 in 2 months with mostly just no fast food and a few better choices shows me how bad I was doing before. I lost my job very unexpectedly in February and was just on a self destruct path. Even though I didnt have the extra money... fast food was fast, comforting and something I didnt have to work at preparing. I'm glad this challenge got me off that path. I am still looking for my new path though.

Anyone want to challenge each other for something this week? Increase in physical activity? water consumption? something? I need to try something different...

2 comments:

  1. wait until after your TOM then everything will fit again. i get bloated too and it makes me sad when thing are tight but then i know they will all fit again.

    challenge each other hmmmmm sounds like a good idea. what to do what to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 15 lbs is amazing...just think when you add exercise to the mix! Amazing things will happen! Keep doing what you are doing, as women we tend to take care of everyone but ourselves....schedule some "me" time in, whether it be a walk, bike ride, or some time at the gym....write it into a day planner and do it like you would any other appointment...I am pulling for you! Even if it is not 20 lbs this next month.....make it 10 next month, and 10 the month after....any loss even if it is only 1/2 lb is still a loss and getting you closer to your goal weight!!!

    ReplyDelete