Thursday, June 3, 2010

1st day completed...I survived

First day of my summer challenge. No soda....1331 calories, no additional sugar. I had a headache most of the day (I think that is from no soda and no additional sugar) but I brewed up a cold nonfat cafe mocha and I think that caffeine helped and my headache finally dimmed around 11pm. I didnt make it to the gym because of my headache. Thats just another reason that I need to force myself to the gym in the morning when I still feel ok.

Tomorrow morning will start with a smoothie... I need to use some of the frozen bananas I have in my freezer. I cant afford to through out all the "bad" things in my kitchen so I will have to gradually incorporate them into healthy meals somehow.

One day down and I feel pretty good considering!

No comments:

Post a Comment