Monday, June 7, 2010

Ten pounds in my first week!!

I always lost fast the first week when I change my eating habits... I know its mostly water weight ....I know to not expect this type of weight loss on any other week.... BUT... I'm so happy to see it!! TEN lbs....to actually see the scale go down every day is amazing. I can't help myself.. I am NOT one of those people who can be happy weighing weekly/etc.

I have not worked out as much as I would have liked... but I am being active and have been more active than I am normally. It has been difficult eating better and I am tryign really hard to make the best decisions...and sometimes those best decisions include a small sweet. I have learned not to deprive yourself when you really want something... just make it small. Its all about portion control.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is a fabulous end to week one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!!!! U R rocking this week~

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH! You are doing so well! Way to go!

    I only lost 0.4 this week...but I'll still take it.

    I entered the challenge not because I thought I would win it, but because I wanted the motivation. And this week? I'm on plan. Granted, it's two days in, but still!

    You have to start somewhere, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm assuming that you're the one who won the competition. And if that's the case, DUDE I'm so going to get a hula hoop. :)

    Seriously, congrats. You're now kind of my hero.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey....and you are the winner!! come to my site www.headbandlady.com and figure out which headband you want.....I will mail it off to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the 10lbs! I somehow managed to gain 2. So you're a great way to inpire me to do better.

    ReplyDelete